October 30, 2012

Want to help my book get seen?

 Right Now Goodreads is holding their Goodreads Choice Awards. (as in, you can go vote for the best books you read in 2012, Right Now) They ask for a category, so what popped in my head Right Now was paranormal fantasy but that's basically because it's not completely a standard science fiction or fantasy. You have a better choice, feel free to vote there. I doubt I'll even come close to winning, but please just vote, and help me get noticed.
Seriously, I haven't even hired an artist, Right Now.
If you want to read it before voting, it won't take up too much of your time. The eBook estimates I've seen give it 21-22 pages.
It won't take up too much of your money either, it's only 99 cents. (and I think there's a place or two linked to the goodreads page where you can get it free for the rest of the year.)

Other than that, what can I tell you? My name is Sarah Baethge, and I'd love to get noticed by a possible publisher. (Someone who won't just stand by and let me go through my whole book spiel without bothering to state the name of the short story I'm trying to sell.)

No comments:

Post a Comment