September 12, 2012

Giving 'The Speed of Darkness' another go

So today I played around a bit with an image sitting in the folder of what I'm currently pulling my notes together for, a new story I'm calling 'The Illumination Query.'

If you follow my silly attempts at an online-evil-empire (don't ask me how evil got in that word, it just sounded right...), you probably know that my most noteworthy accomplishment involves the writing of a book called 'The Speed of Darkness.'
Now I did take that down off of Amazon/Smashwords/Goodreads a couple months ago, but that wasn't quite because I'd given up on it. You see, what actually happened it that the story semi-exploded in my mind- I'm not saying that it was destroyed; no, it was wonderfully  augmented off of both ends!
Keeping that first silly book intact and coinciding with all of my story additions finally seemed it would be more trouble than it was worth, so I'm just going to write a new and improved rendition when my characters make it back to Nevada.
Instead, I feel like starting maybe a year or two before those events come to pass and going a bit more fully into the story of Nigel Hunter.

No comments:

Post a Comment