January 16, 2012

Now this probably curses it, but....

I've gotten a pretty good sized set of notes together for a story I'd like to write. I still haven't decided on a perfect ending for it, but I have enough that I don't think I will be able to just give up on it. Even if I plan nothing new I'm gonna give up this planning in a couple of days and simply get to writing. If I get to a point where I can't write any more, I think that this story, now called 'Panoptemitry' will get finished; or at least join the other 2-3 I'm working on with parts on my Kindle.
So those of you who ask if I'm currently working on anything, the answer now is yes. I WILL start writing that first chapter tomorrow whether or not I decide on the ending today. If I get stuck I'll start back on the one I'm calling 'Meant to Be.' Even if that doesn't work I can always switch back to 'The Link' that I started in Galveston...
Yeah, I'm gonna keep up reading and reviewing new books; but with any luck, I will produce 1 (if not 2 or 3) full length books this year that will easily outshine 'The Speed of Darkness.'

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad you are starting to write another book. I am sure once you start writing it you will figure out how it will end. When I write I sometimes am not sure where it is going to go but find I always figure it out in the end. Best of luck.

    ReplyDelete