December 09, 2011

Happy with the 1 star review

Say what? Perhaps it's just too early in the morning, but I like the review I got today: http://heatherslibraryworld.blogspot.com...
1/5 score, but not because my story stinks or I'm a crappy writer, but because I didn't spend enough time finessing my words and writing into the best that they could be; apparently I left a few rather glaring mistakes. So why does this earn my enjoyment? Because of the time and effort I'm taking with my current writing.
a happy reminder that resisting the urge to rush, may be be beneficial.
And hey, if you don't get too worried about the technical aspects of writing, you can read a novel that, according to Heather, has 'a promising storyline' by an author described with 'great ideas are in her head.'

No comments:

Post a Comment