October 04, 2011

It's not procrastination, it's efficiancy

I know I said I was going to start writing today, but responding to: Prem Rao's blog made me realize something,
Everything I've ever had the nerve to self publish has been written for NaNoWriMo.
So now I think I'll take my time with this Idea, fully flesh it out and whatnot, and not start writing until November.
When November comes I'll write all I can without stopping to plan- sure I don't expect to get fully finished, I never have before, but if I can take a liking to this one as I did to the others, I can foresee my future success.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there from another Texas WriMo :) I'm right there with you, as this sounds almost exactly like the conversation I had with myself a few nights ago regarding which idea I wanted to use for NaNo. Here's to a great work that, though inspired by NaNoWriMo, isn't the child of it. Best of luck and keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete